Join our mailing list to receive our newsletter.
Mitsubishi has been a leader in Direct-to-Plate technology for more
than 30 years. The Direct-to-Plate process eliminates conventional
intermediate steps such as film imaging and processing, stripping and
plate burning, saving time, labor and equipment expenses. Mitsubishi's
SilverMaster® plate materials were introduced into North America
in 1975 and have been the industry standard ever since.
SilverMaster® plate materials are Direct-to-Plate analog
materials for production of first-generation printing plate directly
from paste-up boards, eliminating the costly steps of conventional
plate making. SilverMaster® is compatible with most camera
platemakers in use today and available in paper and polyester bases
for up to 25,000 impressions.
SilverMaster® Plate Materials
- SLM-RIII - Paper-base plate materials for use in most camera
platesetters and ideal for run lengths up to 10,000 impressions.
- SLM-FIII and SLM-FIII 100 - Polyester-base plate materials for
use in most camera platesetters and ideal for run lengths up to 25,000
The Direct-to-Plate Technology Leader
Mitsubishi SilverMaster® plate materials have been the industry
standard in Direct-to-Plate technology for more than 30 years. The
Direct-to-Plate process eliminates conventional intermediate steps
such as processing, stripping and plate burning, and saves the time,
labor and equipment expense of conventional platemaking. Create first
generation printing plates directly from paste-up boards using a
Mitsubishi or other camera platesetter and SilverMaster® plate
materials and increase your shop’s efficiency and productivity.
SilverMaster® Features and Benefits
- Excellent water receptivity and response
- Developing agents incorporated into plate emulsion for more
consistent plate processing
- Superior resolution and sharper images
- Singe-, spot- and multiple-color applications
- Excellent ink compatibility, including color and web offset
- 133-line screen capability
- Compatible with PS plates and fountain solutions, including
low-alcohol and alcohol-free solutions
- Compatible with sheetfed or web presses equipped with
continuous or conventional dampening systems
- The industry standard for consistent, high-quality plate
FIND A DEALER